Swimming at the Lakeside PoolWhat could be better than enjoying a first-class swimming Pool overlooking the Lake during the middle of a hot summer?
The Club’s 200,000-gallon, heat-controlled, U-shaped Pool features one of the area’s few remaining diving wells with two diving boards.
- A Zero-Degree Entry perfect for young children and beginning swimmers
- Six regulation swim lanes providing the perfect environment for morning lap swimming and Club swim meets
- A friendly, but trained and Red Cross Certified lifeguard staff
- The complex includes clean and safe Kids’ Locker Rooms
- Shade umbrellas located around the Pool, comfortable chaise lounges, and several dining tables for Pool-side Bar and Ala Carte Menu service
- A kid-friendly Snack Shack offering summer food favorites is also available
Open every day during the summer from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m., the Pool also stays open for our Midnight Swims once a month during the summer. Other traditional events each year include our Father’s Day Build-A-Boat Race, along with post-Swim Meet parties and the summer holiday parties.
The Club’s swim team competes regularly with other nearby clubs, and our
skilled swimming instructors provide group and private lessons for children of